Our school currently has over 1300 students, and is conveniently located on the southern boundary of Brisbane City with direct access to the city (20 minutes) via the Eight Mile Plains bus exchange on the South East Busway, located approximately one kilometre from the school.
Students at our school use a range of transport options.
Bike racks are provided in a lockable compound at the eastern end of the school. A car drop-off and pick-up zone for parents is located at the western end of the school.
Clarks Logan City Bus Service has services to:
- The Logan Hyperdome via Sports Drive, Kingston Road and Shailer Road
- The Logan Hyperdome via Fitzgerald Ave, Chatswood Rd and Daisy Hill Road
- Sports Drive via Logan Road and Harris Road
- Springwood Road via Rochedale Road and Underwood Road
Mt Gravatt buses has services to:
- Mt Petrie and Capalaba
- Victoria Point
- Algester via Gowan Road
- Kuraby train station via Beenleigh Road
- Runcorn via Eight Mile Plains Busway
- Kuraby via Stella Drive
- Runcorn Station via Warrigal Road
For copies of bus routes, parents and students should make contact with local transport providers or Translink
Clarks Logan City Bus Service: (07) 3200 9606
Mt Gravatt Bus Service: (07) 3808 7800